Grey Matters 1
Aging is natural, aging well is a choice!
Are you 50+ and noticing changes in memory, mood, and/or movement post menopause/andropause?
Dealing with incontinence?
Concerned about your cognition?
Declining in physical health? Aches and pains?
Worried about putting your family at financial, emotional, and physical risk?
Are you a caregiver of a Dementia/Alzheimer’s patient and worried about your own cognitive health decline?
This workshop will give you the tools to:
– Preserve your memory and mind
– Create new strategies to build neuroplasticity
– Improve your quality of life and reduce dependency
– Reduce physical, emotional and financial stress, and suffering for your support system
– Be less affected by: lifestyle diseases, environment, stress, sleep deprivation
– Build community for those experiencing memory loss and healthy relationships
– Achieve your ageing transformation goals
Come invest in yourself for 1 hour daily for a 21 day retreat. Join our what’s app group.
Sign up for 21 day retreat program
Grey Matters 2
(Early Detection Matters)
Cognitive decline, or reduced brain functioning, is an unfortunate inevitable outcome of aging. Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a set of symptoms that occur when the brain is affected by disease. It results in progressive memory loss and deterioration of intellectual function and behavior, affecting lifestyle. Dementia is not a just a single disease but rather, a group of symptoms. Alzheimer’s is a form of dementia.
Common symptoms include
- personality changes
- inability to recognize people and behaviors
- emotional problems
- a failing sense of direction.
Grey Matters 3
A workshop on effective communication strategies to decode verbal and behavioral messages from people with Dementia.
Energize, corporate wellness
Distress to De-Stress building Immunity
Being well is a journey, begin yours now!
Prioritizing your self-care every day is essential for a healthy and joyful life. Studies show that daily mindfulness practices are proven to:
– Elevate immune function
– Prevent build-up of stress and toxicity
– Improve sense of connection of self and others
– Promote feelings of peace and well-being
Stress management gives you a range of tools to reset your alarm system. It can help your mind and body adapt, creating resilience. Without proper management, your body is always on high alert. Over time, chronic stress can lead to serious health problems. Don’t wait until stress damages your health, relationships or quality of life. Learn how to move from a state of “Distress” to “De-Stress” with an immunity-building workshop that provides tools for physical, emotional, and mental wellness.
Get in touch